Comment on page
Common issues with WadBot.
If the issue still persists, you can try the following:
Some times, WaqdBot won't apply LoL settings automatically. To fix the issue:
- 1.Exit Practice tool.
- 2.Restart WadBot.
- 3.Go back into practice tool.
- 4.Make sure minimap is on the right side
Settings should now be applied. Make sure all the text is green.
Additional possible solutions for this issue:
- Enable Legacy Scanner in the F10 menu.
- change LoL language to English.
- reset AMD/NVIDIA settings to factory defaults. Remove image sharpening.
- check if wadbot is closed or if there's a completely black screen. If so, read below.
This typically happens when multiple overlays try to run simultaneously
Disable WadBot Overlay, OR:
- Exit Porofessor, Overwolf, Disable Discord overlay
- Close any other 3rd party app that has a DirectX powered overlay
- Limit the amount of features you have enabled at once, try orbwalker only.
- INCREASE the "WadBot Speed" slider to 20.
- UNCHECK "use legacy scanner". When unchecked, you will use the latest optimized pixelscanner which is 800% times faster, and uses 400% less resources. Legacy scanner is ONLY for people withh the "unsupported GPU" warning in terminal.
- download process hacker or anvir task manager, set process priority to below normal and/or allocate less CPU cores to the wadbot process.
My PC is Good/High-End
My PC is Mid-Tier/Low-End
- 1.Hold down the widows key and press R (Win+R)
- 2.enter "msconfig" into the field and press enter
- 3.go to services -> Check "Hide all Microsoft" -> "Disable all" -> Restart PC
You may then re-enable services in bulk to figure out what was causing the issue
Since WadBot loops over 1920*1080 pixels and their respective RGB values (*3) many times per second, it's going to use resources by default.
Your best bet would be to get a decent desktop PC.
However, you may try to follow the general advice above, specifically CPU core allocation and process priority using anvir/process hacker.
Try giving WadBot 50% of your available cores and change
F10 ->"wadbot speed" to 100.
A value of 100 (ms) means a maximum of 10 pixelscan loops every second
- Apple software (Bonjour Service etc..)
- ASUS software; framework, motherboard, AURA blah blah. mostly useless
- Razer Cortex / Razer Kraken and ManOWar drivers
- Nahimic Audio Driver
- BitDefender / BullGuard / Norton Antivirus / Windows Defender / ESET / AVG
- PlaysTV / Raptr
- Sonic Radar / Studio 2 (Common on ASUS computers)
- Steel Series headset drivers (SSAudioOSD.dll, SSAudioDevProps.dll)
- MSI Afterburner / RivaTuner / FPS Counter/Overlay/Overclocking Apps
WadBot will "self destruct" when a program tries to inject a DLL because this is a common method used by reverse engineers. We have to block all attempts, even from legitimate software.
- make sure the feature is enabled in F10
- move QSS to itemslot #1
- change hud-scale to 0
- change LoL language to English
- Reset AMD/NVIDIA settings to factory defaults
- Make sure the minimap is on the RIGHT, not left side
- You pressed F10 outside the game
- You have another application using the F10 key. For example a razer macro
- You have FN lock enabled (press FN+10).
- LoL is fullscreen and not borderless
- Enable quickcast on QWER
- Make sure there's an enemy in range of your ability
- Cast Ability on enemy is not automatic, it's semi automatic. you have to press QWER