Set up WadBot correctly so you are prepared before entering a ranked game.
E-Mail from Sellix -> "Retrieve product"
you can run WadBot from a flashdrive, although the benefits (if any) are pure speculation. Doing so will make the process file/path origin unaccessable.
- after running the .exe you can unmount/unplug the drive
- keep in mind you won't be able to save your config after you unplug, so do that first.
- red input.ini error is fine (ignore it)
- wait 5+ seconds to make sure WadBot doesn't close
if WadBot prints "ready" to the console and remains open, you are good to go!
select your active LoL config folder
(most commonly ?:/Riot Games/League of Legends/Config)
- The file path will be saved inside ConfigPath.txt (case sensitive)
- if you don't want WadBot to apply settings automatically, you can create an empty file called configpath.txt (all lowercase)
WadBot will load configs from the same directory as the executable
- if you already have a config file you can open it in notepad and edit the contents.
- The config will automatically load/apply after WadBot starts.
- It can also be loaded manually from the F10 menu (config -> load).